Search results

1. duke69111

Ideas on sprinkler heads

Dimensions Here are the Dimensions.
  2. duke69111

Ideas on sprinkler heads

I will add dimensions tonight, forgot about doing that last night.
  3. duke69111

Ideas on sprinkler heads

Hi All, Two months ago I laid sod around my back patio, but my current configuration does not quite get complete coverage. I have attached a picture of the layout and the way the heads are positioned and set to spray. The large one on the left is a 180, and the remaining three all spray in...
  4. duke69111

Two Valves - One Zone - Power Short

Hi Guys, I went ahead and purchased the 9 zone signature controller and everything works great.
  5. duke69111

Hi Mick, You are right on, on replacing the control box for $100.00. Thanks for the info on this. That will likely be my option as I will probably skip the add a zone. As for the flow rates, I have no idea what they are. Combinding zone 1 with 2, I would only be adding two 4" spray...
  6. duke69111

Hi Mick and hj, Mick on your question, I am mostly sure that that it can handle two zone on one, because it was hooked up that way when I bought my house and last year when I was messing with them I messed up the wires. As for your thought on a 9 zone controller: My controller is this...
  7. duke69111

Help with valves on my zones Hi Everyone, If you have read all my previous posts from 2009, my problem was with one of my zones that was shorting out after about three minutes. This started after I fixed some leaks/valves and done some rewireing (unintentionally). Well the problem we...
  8. duke69111

I think you are absolutly correct BRD. On Sunday, I remembered that I have a valve on the other side of the driveway in with other zones. So basically my zone 1 was trying to operate three valves and it could not do it. I tested this problem by hooking my zones 4, 5 & 6 together and it did...
  9. duke69111

That makes sense, do you know how many volts it should put out to a valve and would I just need a volt meter to check? Thanks for your help.
  10. duke69111

I cut the wires back today to fresh pieces and wired them again. The run is about 40 - 50 feet or so maybe less. I have also tried the two seperate wires. I wired the brown to one value and a pink to the other and put them both on zone one at the control box and it still shorts out within 3...
  11. duke69111

Hi All, I am having some problems with a sprinkler system. My system is a Nelson 8300 Jr. - Control Box with 6 Zones I have two valves for zone 1 in my system. One valve controls half of my heads and the other valve controls the other half of zone 1. I have the ground wire...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks