Search results

1. curious

Why not add ads?

Hi Terry, I just join the forum and found the info you have very useful. The moderator and yourself seem to be active in responding and helping forum members. I never run forum like this myself, and don't know about the cost of maintaining it. but looking at the threads posting, it seems like...
  2. curious

How to fix wet area by the tub & what material for bathroom floor?

My small bathroom has linoleum floor. The problem is the linoleum next to the bath tub becomes curl up. I have tried to chaulk between the linoleum floor and tub a few times but am unable to seal it since the linoleum curls. Every time we take a shower the water drips out of the tub. In one...
  3. curious

Do faucets with ceramic valve worth the price?

Hello - I'm shopping for new faucet for bathroom. I like the 8" wide spread in antique finish. There is a lot of price difference between the regular brand and the brands "sold by interior designers"! The Delta faucet from Home Depot costs about $200, while the similar one from California...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks