Search results

1. curious

How to kill horsetail

I also have problem with horsetails in my flower bed. It started from very small spot in wet area of the bed. I was busy with work and neglected to rid them for months and months. Then they spread very fast! We have tried to dig them up and you wouldn't believe - the rhizomes could be a foot...
  2. curious

Do faucets with ceramic valve worth the price?

What're seat and spring in faucet? Thank you all for the recommendations! Special thanks for info on series of Delta faucet that use ceramic disc. I don't like the Delta design as much as the designer brand. The handles of the victorian style I'm looking at is rather short. I like the...
  3. curious

How to fix wet area by the tub & what material for bathroom floor?

Any good materials for bathroom other than tiles? Thanks thezster. Yes - moving the trim. Why didn't I think of it b4?? I'm not sure I like tiles on the floor. I spent a lot of time cleaning the grout between tiles in the shower room. It seems to get dirty and mold pretty easily. We also...
  4. curious

Why not add ads?

Not the pop-up type Pay a fee is another option. But I'd rather have ads than paying. :) And I think having the pay the fee may deter some people who contribute to this forums. But, I'm not suggesting the pop-up type though. I hate pop-up!! Btw, this is off the topic but those of you who...
  5. curious

Why not add ads?

Hi Terry, I just join the forum and found the info you have very useful. The moderator and yourself seem to be active in responding and helping forum members. I never run forum like this myself, and don't know about the cost of maintaining it. but looking at the threads posting, it seems like...
  6. curious

Thanks for the great info! I wonder if I can peel off the linoleum, inspect the floor, and if ok replace with a good quality linoleum. If I were to install tile floor, the tiles might come up a little higher than cabinet's trim at the bottom of cabinet. It might look a bit odd, though you...
  7. curious

My small bathroom has linoleum floor. The problem is the linoleum next to the bath tub becomes curl up. I have tried to chaulk between the linoleum floor and tub a few times but am unable to seal it since the linoleum curls. Every time we take a shower the water drips out of the tub. In one...
  8. curious

Thanks! Thank you both! The faucet poll is great, Terry! And I do agree I think designer is probably focus on what looks nice first. I trust plumbers' opinions when it comes to faucets. You guys probably fixed a lot of faucets and know which brands have what problems! I still don't know...
  9. curious

Hello - I'm shopping for new faucet for bathroom. I like the 8" wide spread in antique finish. There is a lot of price difference between the regular brand and the brands "sold by interior designers"! The Delta faucet from Home Depot costs about $200, while the similar one from California...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks