Search results

1. W

Connecting Second Load Center To Meter Base

A house panel is not an option as it would require adding a new meter. The local impact fees for a new meter installation exceed $1500. The power is for a security light that would be on a motion sensor. The cost of the power would be less than $10 per year. The plan is to have the owner of...
  2. W

No, the splice I am talking about would be down stream (so to speak) of the 125 amp breaker for one of the condo units, so simply turning off that breaker would give me (or my electrician) a dead circuit to work on.
  3. W

Hello, I'm working on a project to get power to a carport and set of storage sheds that are part of a 4-plex of condominiums. The only practical way to get power from the main building is to install a load center next to the 4-pack meter base. Each section of the base has a 125 Amp main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks