Search results

1. austintx

replacing lead pipes and drum trap with PVC

Howdy, I am remodeling the bathroom in my 1951 house on slab. Once I removed the tub, I found a lead drum trap that I figure ought to be upgraded while I have the opportunity. I guess removing the thing was the easy part, my next step is connecting up the new PVC to the existing cast iron...
  2. austintx

Eternal Hybrid Water Heater

I am considering one of these Eternal Hybrid Water Heaters http://www.bostonheatingsupply.com/eternalparts.aspx/ to replace my 17 year old tank heater and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with these. Now, before anyone jumps up and says "just get a Rinnai because this won't save you...
  3. austintx

Toilet Rough-in on Slab

I am currently running the drain lines for my bathroom remodel and have a question about the toilet rough in. First, my understand of a 12" rough in is 12" from the finished wall to the center of the flange, correct? Also, I am on a slab so I will be running the drain lines, then pouring...
  4. austintx

Drain routing in bathroom remodel

Hello all, I am currently in the beginning stages of a bathroom remodel (half way through demolition) and would appreciate any input on the layout of my drain lines and vents. I am moving the location of the toilet and sink. The tub is being replaced with a shower with a 2" drain line and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks