Search results

1. J

reduced pressure on frost free faucet

I recently installed a American Valve frost free faucet. It has a vacumn breaker on it. Now when using the lawn sprinkler it doesn't seem to have as much pressure as I used to have. The sprinkler doesn't cover quite the area as before. Does this breaker cause some restriction to water flow...
  2. J

How to stop a sweating toilet

Terry, I put quite a bit of red food coloring in the tank about five hours ago and nothing leaked thru to the bowl. I think the reason I had condensation on it after I dried it is because I had recently flushed it. After not flushing it for 8 hours and drying it 3 hours after the last flush...
  3. J

Thank you for the quick reply. I haven't flushed the toilet for about 5 hours and I dried it then. There is now a lot of condensation on the bowl and the tank. When you say it is leaking do you mean the flapper is leaking? If so what do I do to fix that? I don't know alot about the inner...
  4. J

I've looked back at some of the past threads on sweating toilets. I have owned a Drake for about six months now and really like it. However it sweats alot more than the old Kohler we had. Is there anyway to effectively stop or cut down on the sweating. Both the tank and the stool are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks