Search results

1. rssahlman

back flow issue

When blowing out the system for winter time can I blow air from the upstream side of the double check valve assembly (which is located in the basement). The original blow out is before the DCA, do I need to install another after the DCA? Thanks
  2. rssahlman

back flow issue

does anyone have a recommendation of a double check valve....wilkins vs. febco? If I do this I will install inside basement...I have 3/4 water supply inside and 1" manifold so what size should I use 3/4" or 1" DCA? Can I install DCA vertical?
  3. rssahlman

back flow issue

I am fixing a system that had a valve failure and come across an issue that I need help with. The system has a master valve in the basement then a AVB outside on the down-flow side then the zone valves down-flow from there. I thought I would replace the AVB with a PVB. From reading I figure...
  4. rssahlman

Oven gas line

I was going to use that exact control box that bsperr has shown and thought I would use one of the connectors (stainless steel flexible gas connector) that i found from plumbing supply (I can't seem to post the url) specifically one with 3/4 mips x 3/4 fips 12" long ...the female connector to...
  5. rssahlman

Oven gas line

I'm about to remodel kitchen and with the new range (gas) I need to move the gas line into the wall. I have access below (basement) to the gas line but to make for an easier install am I allowed to use flexible gas pipe to go from basement into wall outlet box (the distance is just a foot or...
  6. rssahlman

Tub Drain

of course there was no washer in the package....I have the old one from the old bathtub.....is it correct that it goes below the rubber gasket??
  7. rssahlman

Tub Drain

I just installed a new cast iron tub....I used new PVC parts for the drain connections to the existing pvc trap. I seemed to have a leak where the drain meets the tub drain (the tub shoe). The new drain had a rubber gasket and I used both plunbers putty under the brass drain(in bathtub) and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks