Search results

1. Thepartsguy

Nibco faucet handles

1/4 turns stems? Call Marks Plumbing parts they will have a brass bushing style fit all.
  2. Thepartsguy

PF/2 Energizer-actuater valve breaks

The PF2 is no longer made for a reason. As for parts, WC Tech (makers of PF2s) has shut off all supply of parts to its suppliers and is now just dealing in warranty parts to end users. (till they run out). Sad too, I was making money hand over fist on these parts. I do stock the Flushmate change...
  3. Thepartsguy

2 days 42 views 0 replies - Thanks alot

I'm sorry these guys didnt jump to give you free advice. Being in the professional parts biz for the last 18 years, I can tell you the problem is the valve, its junk. I was sending more back then I was buying. Look into a circ pump.
  4. Thepartsguy

Rubber valve seat alternative?

Replace the ball when you do the seats.
  5. Thepartsguy

How do I make this connection from sink drain to wall?

Longer waste arm and a S/J extension. Maybe a 45.
  6. Thepartsguy

Broadway faucet

Alfano, Teters or Barry Walters will have the part.
  7. Thepartsguy

Water heater replacement

At one time American sub'd its Whirlpool line to Rheems Nuero Larado plant because they couldnt meet the big box demand. Pretty much American just handled the paperwork. Not sure if it is still going on but it was.
  8. Thepartsguy

Water heater replacement

Both made by Rheem in Mexico for big box stores. One Lowes the other HD. Run and run fast.
  9. Thepartsguy

hubless coupling

Just ask for a Mission band.
  10. Thepartsguy

1930's Standard Mfg Shower Valve repair

Open it up, if you you can't repair it, replace it.
  11. Thepartsguy

Anyone ever seen this type of fitting before?

Its called an A-Lok fitting (or looks like it) mostly used in instrumentation.
  12. Thepartsguy

10" Rough In Options

American Standard makes a 3" flapper 2-1/8 glazed trapway (same as the Drake) aswell in a 10" rough
  13. Thepartsguy

1930's Standard Mfg Shower Valve repair

Its either an American Standard B201 or B202, most of the brass has long been gone but the rubber kit is still out there as well as the hot & cold chokes and sleeves.
  14. Thepartsguy

Small knob below shutoff valve?

Bleeders to drain the pipe off. Should be a rubber disc inside the cap. A big wad of teflon tape works good in a pinch.
  15. Thepartsguy

Broadway faucet

Newport or WestBrass, Danze even has a close color.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks