Search results

1. T

No return on 3rd floor... problems with humidity?

Yeah, it's in the basement but it's dedicated to the unit (i.e., it's not split between the 3 floors) Do you mean it wont be able to push because the air has nowhere to escape?
  2. T

Thank you guys... it sounds like it should be fine
  3. T

Interesting... thank you! I've gotten mixed reviews about the possibility of humidity being developed in the apartment.. There is no way that I can add a return duct (at least that I'm aware of) without going through the condo association and making changes to the outside of the building...
  4. T

Hello everybody, Been reading these forums for a while but inactive up until now! In the process of buying a condo now and there is no return air duct for the central AC/heat system on the 3rd floor of a roughly 1,000 sq. ft apartment. I've read the system will be inefficient but also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks