Search results

1. Yesnik49

Red-orange water after regeneration, Autotrol 255/460 softener.

This softener was installed in 2014 and I recently noticed that sometimes after regeneration if I put softened water (looks clear and clean at the time) in a bowl and let it sit maybe 24 hours it turns an ugly reddish color and is distinctly unpalatable. Usually if I regenerate a second time...
  2. Yesnik49

Pressure switch goes from 30-60 psi

I just replaced the pressure tank and the "manifold" on my submersible well system. On restart I noticed the pump is kicked on at 30 psi and off at 60 psi. Most of the pressure switches that I have seen have a 20 psi range, so is this a fault with the switch and can it harm my system?
  3. Yesnik49

Experience with Stevens sump pumps?

My local plumbing supply is pushing Stevens sump pumps, I am inclined to use a Zoeller n53 but I can't find a good piggyback switch locally. the supply guy likes the diaphram switch design that Stevens uses. I would like to get opinions on this. also Stevens gives a 7 year warranty, Zoeller...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks