Search results

1. dinkledoodle

Toto unifit installation question

OK. A question only a true amateur could ask.... Are the green anchors that come with the UniFit suitable for anchoring into terrazzo/concrete, or should I use something else? If so, what? The Home Depot guy says to use Tapcons. My dad swore by lead anchors. What say you?
  2. dinkledoodle

Wax Ring question from a nonplumber

The Toto Onefit connections use a wax ring the the adapter joins the flange. I'm told that the wax ring seals out toxic sewer gases. However, it uses a rubber gasket where the toilet joins the adapter. If rubber is adequate to seal out sewer gases there, why can't rubber be used at the flange...
  3. dinkledoodle

Can anybody tell me anything about the Ariel toilets?

They have "onefit fechnology." Wondering if that is similar to Toto's Unifit. What about their flushing capability? Love some of their designs. Anybody familiar with them? TIA.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks