Search results

1. susandoc

Delta 18 series valve question

Thank you - sounds like I was on the right track for what WS meant. So - could be a good thing if ever needed, and is only a few dollars more for that valve version.
  2. susandoc

Delta 18 series valve question

I am looking at installing Delta T18T240-SS jetted shower system and would also like to add a handshower on wall bar. I know I need the XO valve for an extra outlet. Delta has a few valves but I think I need the 18442. I'm confused about the WS (with stops). My husband says this is for...
  3. susandoc

Shower wall - prep for tile

We had cultured marble shower that we removed. When we started the tear out we found that the panels were just glued to the studs, there was no backing. Unless you take the panels out and see a membrane coming up from under the floor, you may have to redo the floor. The John Bridge forum has...
  4. susandoc

Finding TOTO in Houston TX

I'm in west Houston (Katy actually) and brought the ultramax for our master bathroom. I have seen the Toto toilets at Kiva, SW freeway (59) opposite Sharpstown mall. Also Fergusons showroom on Richmond just inside the loop, and a bath place opposite Fergusons. Not sure if they have them in...
  5. susandoc

Need advice on good "shower system" or fixture for remodel w/lower flow rate shower

Unfortunately we remodelled our master bath 2 years ago, and it was my first ever project. My dear husband is not DIY so we had to hire people for the labour. Not understanding too much about plumbing, we went for the Grohe Aquatower 3000 which gives us a shower head, hand spray and 4 jets...
  6. susandoc

Bad Sterling Mixing Valve in Shower

I have two of these "sterling" stamped tub/shower valves, and one seems to be leaking at the handle. They are set in cultured marble walls. We are going to remodel and tear out the cultured marble in one bathroom so can replace the valve (when I understand more about all the different...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks