Search results

1. plumbernj

Plumbing inspector problem in NJ

So I pulled a permit for an electric water heater REPLACEMENT in a small southern NJ town... now he wants me to get an electrical permit too. Just to connect two wires. I told him no other town that I have pulled permits for ever wanted an electrical permit for a replacement electric water...
  2. plumbernj

Do you offer benefits to your employees?

I would like to know if any of you owners offer health benefits to your employees and or familes and if so, what percentage do you pay for? 50% 100%
  3. plumbernj

General liability insurance question

General liability... I seem to remember as a business owner, sole proprietor, that I could purchase Gen liability insurance and it would be based on payroll, and not gross receipts. Can anyone let me know if there are any insurance companies that still base your premium just on payroll? Thanks
  4. plumbernj

Ford Products Aqua Coil

Ford Products Aqua Coil.. I did a search for this company...nothing. Does anyone know if this company is still around or maybe got bought out by another company? I'm trying to find some specs on a leaking aqua coil water heater model 140ac-205w. Thanks.
  5. plumbernj

3" flue for water heater failed inspection

Original tank... a 40 gallon nat gas Bradford water heater with a 3" flue. Did a replacement with another 40 gal gas 3" flue, same 40,000 btu output...and it failed inspection because the inspector now wants a 4" flue to the chimney. Can soneone point me the the gas or mechanical code so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks