Search results

1. P

need help with dvw routing

i see now it wouldve been easier if i did run the lav in 2", but its too late for that now unless its impossible to connect all as is now. the 2nd floor fixtures are vented with 1 1/2" & 2" vents that connect back up into my main 3" vent, then that continues up through the roof now. do you...
  2. P

ok, that i understand, but my lav drain and vent is only 1 1/2". also, i believe i need a continuous 3" vent to the roof. that 3" drain from the 2nd floor doesnt run up through the roof.
  3. P

im not giving up yet! however, if i dont figure this out soon, i might have to convert both bathrooms into closets and put a porta potti in my driveway. am i correct in thinking the lav vent is not big enough to vent the shower and toilet, since its only 1 1/2"? and that the 3" main vent...
  4. P

i can only guess, but im thinkin the toilet and shower need a 2" vent, and that the 3" main isnt hooked up.
  5. P

am i gettin closer???
  6. P

that wall contains a/c ducts going up to the 2nd floor and across the top, so i really cant run any vents up that wall. im thinking that if i run the lav drain over to the main vent stack, itll create a wet vent then allowing me to run that vent horizontally to the toilet. will this work...
  7. P

the 2nd floor bathroom is already there. this is a first floor bath remodel. all thats left for the rough in is the connections in the basement.
  8. P

dwv hey guys, thanks for the replies so far. the drain from the 2nd floor bath is only a drain, it does not continue up through the roof. the vents for the fixtures up there (toilet & sink 2", tub 1 1/2") are tied back into the main 3" vent that runs down into the closet wall. im in...
  9. P

hi all, newbie here looking for some help. im looking for suggestions on how to to connect this 1st floor bath plumbing together and get it over to the main waste line... properly of course, thats why im here. the wc drain will be 3" pvc and it is 5'6" from the lav drain/vent; and 6' from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks