Search results

1. flang1210

Low pressure on one zone only

Well BRD, thanks so much for the fantastic idea and it WORKED! The actual plugging was in the bottom part of the valve body in that little hole. I had to do a little push at the wire and it came clear. Put the top part back together and all's well! Really appreciate it!:):):):):
  2. flang1210

Thanks! I unscrewed the solenoid and found out the little hole was clear and water was squarting out, I supposed it worked normally? I need to check the voltage into the solenoid and make sure there is enough juice, I think it's 24v. But I need to get a voltmeter first. If the volt is ok, I'll...
  3. flang1210

problem in one zone Well, this is really puzzling!!!!!Because the solenoid has backed out, it kept leaking, so I replaced the whole top portion of the valve, including new solenoid and diaphram. Guess what??? Still doing the same thing!! It worked when I open the bleed valve manually, but...
  4. flang1210

I'm in Houston, pretty warm most of the year. It is Orbit.
  5. flang1210

Thanks guys. I think I found the reason. Somehow when I backed out the solenoid about a turn, the pressure came back on! Apparently the solenoid got screwed too close to the little relieve hole and preventing it from releasing full pressure. Can't explain how it got to be that way after several...
  6. flang1210

One of the 5 zones of my sprinkler system has low water pressure. But when I manuely open the test screw on the valve controlling that zone, the water comes out normally. Any idea please? Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks