Search results

1. R

Drake? DrakeII? Ultramax? Other? Could use a clue...

I just installed five Ultramax in my house and about the skid mark. After my 3yr old went potty, the skid mark didn't get washed until the 3rd. flush. I have CEFIONTECT for all five toilets.
  2. R

Toto Ultramax, sound

Thanks! These toilets are awesome, never thought I would be in love with a toilet. :) We got tired of using the plunger in our old toilets 4-5 times a week. Haven't needed a plunger yet with the Toto.
  3. R

Toto Ultramax, sound

Hi Everyone and thanks Terry for he review on the Ultramax, as a result I replaced five toilets in my house with the ultramax. My question is it normal for the ultramax to make a suction sound then water sound? It is definitely not as loud as my previous toilet, but still wakes me up in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks