Search results

1. W

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Yeah, I'm sure my little house will be fine. If not, I'm insured... However, I'm NOT independently wealthy, so an emergency trip from a plumber is not an option. And if you lived with my wife, you would know that cold water is not an option either. Whirlpool Water Heater pictures
  2. W

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

I wish the world were that simple. Unfortunately, it's not. Low*s is a publicly owned company, WP doesn't have a controlling share, It's mostly private shareholders and employees themselves. Like I said, it's most likely a contract that Low*s and WP made years ago, and Low*s can't back out...
  3. W

That URL just goes to a go-daddy placeholder... Anyway, I have a conflict of interest. I work at Low*s, and I have one of these wonderful water heaters that came with this house when I bought it 2 years ago. I haven't had any problems with it until a couple of days ago. Not working...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks