Search results

1. G

Leaving submersible sump pump submerged 99% of the time ok?

I agree with the noise. I can hear it rumbling all night long. I googled a drainage culvert and the only drainage I can see empties out into the street along with the pump's water ouput :( . I love all these suggestions so keep them coming :)
  2. G

I was asking about leaving it submerged is because I was considering moving the float to above the pump. I'd like to know if I can leave the pump submerged and only pump out the top 1 foot of water in the pit. I've attached what I'm trying to do. I want to leave the pump submerged all the...
  3. G

err... here's what I meant to say: When not raining -- leave it the pump completely submerged and off. Will this water damage the pump? I thought submersible can mean that it is can temporarily submerged, rather than permanently submerged. I thought sump pumps generally stay dry towards the...
  4. G

A few years ago we had 2 sump pits put in by a contractor. One sump pit hardly has water in it, while our other sump pit constantly has water in it and stops filling up a few inches from the top. The pit that constantly has water in it has yet to overflow, so we have not plugged in our sump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks