Search results

1. florida_wen

Reliable Kitchen Sink Garbage Disposal ??

:confused: I have been searching the many forums here and I am trying to get opinions and suggestions to help me purchase a very RELIABLE, long lasting and hopefully "trouble free", kitchen sink GARBAGE DISPOSAL. Our 16 year old Sinkmaster just "died". We have had Insinkerator in two other...
  2. florida_wen

How Do I Remove Bathtub Slider Door "track" ??

I just removed the original 1989 aluminum framed glass bathtub slider doors and 3/4 of the bronze (not brass) anodized (talk about "retro") colored aluminum frame. Sure, six small 3/16" holes remain in the tiles where the plastic anchors were removed, but thankfully no cracked tiles. I'll fill...
  3. florida_wen

Which CONTROLLER is "best" ??

I need a brand new, 6 zone, high quality Controller. I have read quite a few forum posts on the web but unfortunately I'm still quite undecided between controllers. I actually had a RainBird and a RainDial controller in homes I owned before. We recently purchased a very nice home in Plant City...
  4. florida_wen

Identify TILE

Yes, once again I am doing another bathroom remodeling project, different house, different state, although after the last one I swore never again .... I am once again trying to identify TILE maufacturer, color, etc. I was fortunate enough last time (6 years ago) to actually have several tiles...
  5. florida_wen

Relocate Toilet - Solid Slab Foundation

I live in Florida where most homes are built on solid poured concrete slabs, and pipes are installed prior to this pouring. We just moved into a 1989 home in great condition with great views of a beautiful pond behind, but it has two small bathrooms. I have NO problem with removing and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks