Search results

1. A

4 month old water heater

thanks, I will check each out when I get some time off, never thought about the volts pretty sure I have 110 going there
  2. A

4 month old water heater

I have a state 30 gallon low boy, I just replaced it around 4 months ago. It is set at 120F. It seems that after I take a shower usually around 5-8 minutes, it takes a long time for the water to get hot again coming out the faucet or tub. I don't think I am using that many gallons of water in...
  3. A

Advice Needed

The ACV screws into the black plastic, I bought a new one just am having trouble getting it out due to the previous owners mess up
  4. A

Advice Needed

Pic The lock nut is 3 inch, I think that the inside has a lip that keeps the whole thing from coming out
  5. A

Advice Needed

I tried to change out the float and pressure valve in the side of my tank. Whoever installed the last one use pipe dope or something else that has it stuck. I don't want to put too much pressure on it to loosen it as I am afraid the plastic it is screwed in to will break. I tried to tighten the...
  6. A

Sump pump wash machine / gasses venting.

Funky Smell I was having the same problem about the sewage smell. I have no vent but I am also set up on a septic tank. I was forgetting to run water in a upstairs, sink, bath, and not flushing the toilet. This caused for the smell to run up where my traps where no long holding water.
  7. A

Waterlogged

Ok it is a prosource plus faw 40 air over water contact fiber wound tank. It is ran like this. The pump and tank is all outside in a pump shed. It runs pump-pumpswitch/shrader valve-to the tank then to my house. See pics
  8. A

Waterlogged

I think that my tank is waterlogged. I have a Pro Source plus air over water tank. I tried draining it by opening all the facets in my house turning the pump off. After about a minute of that no water was coming out I went through the house closed all the facets and flipped the breaker back on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks