Search results

1. H

pump size and type for barn cistern to house

I don't currently get 60 psi at house barns with exisiting pumping (only get) 30-40 psi pressure at house/barns from hand dug well/cistern w/ 1/2h subm pump (80-110 psi on/off). It is 1100' away, pushing 135' up hill. I want to use this subm at a much lower on/off pressure to "drip" fill the...
  2. H

I missed a small fact; currently from the well we get maybe 35-40psi. The plan is to boost psi to houses and barns to at least 50 psi, without having to increase subm pump size or on/off pressures, by pumping from the 1500g cistern in the barn. I don't know what brand/type of pump or to...
  3. H

You have outlined my current water supply/pressure/lift/distance. I hope to relieve the work (80-110psi) of the 1/2h in the well by pumping at a much lower on-off to a 1500g cistern in the barn at the same elevation as the houses and barns. I then want to pump from that cistern to the barns and...
  4. H

Currently pumping 135' uphill from cistern to houses and barns thru 1100+' of 2" pipe from cisturn/hand dug well (12gpm). Want to ease pressure (use) on 1/2h subm pump (80-110lb on/off) and fill plastic (1500 g) cistern in barn at 5#of pressure, same elevation as houses. Current set up only get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks