Search results

1. momisana

Sewer water standing in front yard

(This is related to another thread, or, it may be) We had the CI stack replaced on the exterior of our house last week. Now, we have a rising level of water in the front yard that is smelling more and more like sewage. It is located about 10 feet "downstream" from where they replaced the...
  2. momisana

Is this to code? (Stack Replacement)

Well, six weeks later, we FINALLY got our cracked stack replaced. We got three estimates, went with the most expensive one and the nicest people who promised only quality work. Only now, we're not so sure we made the right decision. First of all, is the attached photo to code? This is a...
  3. momisana

Cracked CI stack

It seems the more we get into this project, the more we find. Our CI stack is on the outside (100-yr-old house), and today my husband decided to pull down the rotten wood box covering it. That's when we noticed a huge crack - starts in front, runs downward and around the back. It's about 18"...
  4. momisana

Replace toilet ring or whole drain?

(If this needs to be moved to the toilet forum, please go ahead. I thought it was just for "reviews" of toilets - lol! But now that I posted this message, I see otherwise...) This is part of a larger project, that began as replacing/repairing tile and is now turning into complete bathroom...
  5. momisana

Leak under shower pan in basement (newbie)

Hi, everyone. I've been lurking here and finally decided to post because we need some advice. My husband and I are in the midst of demolishing an old tiled shower stall in our basement and enlarging it. When I started demloshing/pulling up the shower pan today, I noticed it's wet under the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks