Search results

1. G

windows and water

I have a problem with some windows . We've had a lot of rain recently and when I arrive in the morning, water is soaking the inside sills - one even is pooling ((have to soak it up with towels to get the water out ) .All window sills are slanted to outside. All are well caulked all the way...
  2. G

electric outlet

my electric guy put in all these boxes before the sheetrock. Sheetrock guys come and do it only I see the many boxes have varying degrees of depth issues and many are crooked. this is an old house and I know everything can't be straight but the boxes where one side is recessed deeper than the...
  3. G

bathroom light heater fan combo

Hi- I would like to vent one of these thru an existing 2" hole in the roof if possible. Can/ should this be done? thanks......
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks