Search results

1. HoracioO

What's this for?

OK, inspecting a new building for ADA compliance and found this in on two of the washbasins. Now they cut into the protective wrap and it is forward facing hitting a chair user right below the knees... but it also just seems a weird thing... it's a tiny url link... http://tinyurl.com/2u8du69
  2. HoracioO

120F not hot enough?

For a long time I ran my hot water heater at around 120°F thinking I was saving energy. My front loading clothes washing machine would always have an odor no matter how much it was cleaned—dishwashing powder, bleach, then those "tablets"! So I increased the temperature in the hot water...
  3. HoracioO

AquaPex and the ferrous issue isolation

I'm researching the phased replacement of my hot and cold water supply lines. Currently they 50 year old galvanized pipe, and so I'm going to have to transition to PEX at the outlets (bathrrom) and work backwards over time. Reading about AquaPex is states quite clearly: I read this as...
  4. HoracioO

Tough shower faucet removal

I have these rather hard to remove shower faucet handle that I can't remove. I removed the screw and have pulled but to no avail. How should I try to get these off?
  5. HoracioO

Cast Iron sanitary tee gone bad.

Fixing a bad kitchen sink line... discovered that the horizontal pipe had rusted through the bottom where the thread entered the sanitary tee. so the thread on the tee is shot but of course I can't find any sort of no hub connector that fits over the 2 1/2 inch iron sanitary tee's thread. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks