Search results

1. M

Holding Tank Float Recommendation

Hello all: I need help with a holding tank float configuration. I have my holding 2800 gal tank now in place and will like to control the well pump and the booster pump and looking to do this the simplest and most effective way. Any recommendations on float types and configuration will be...
  2. M

Well Problems after 2 years of operation.

A two year old well with a massive growth where the metal pipe meets the well pump, which resulted in a leak. As the pipes were pulled I saw several sections with heavy rusting spot which is NOT a good sign. Any suggestions on how to fix this situation? I'm mad as hell, any help or suggestions...
  3. M

Well Problems after 2 years of operations

A two year old well with a massive growth where the metal pipe meets the well pump, which resulted in a leak. As the pipes were pulled I saw several sections with heavy rusting spot which is NOT a good sign. Any suggestions on how to fix this situation? I'm mad as hell, any help or suggestions...
  4. M

Pics of my Well

I will like to share some pics of my well and at the same time ask a question. The very last shot of the blue holding tank and booster pump came with the house to supposedly compensate for lower pressure in the early days. These days the pressure is a steady 70 PSI with the pump off. The pump is...
  5. M

Holding Tank Setup

Anyone currently have 3000 to 4000 gal holding tank configuration for their well water? I have 5 to 8 GPM well connected to a 119 gal pressure tank and it’s currently used for irrigation purposed only. I am able to water for approx 30 mins before allowing the well to recover for 2 hours. While...
  6. M

Well Drilling and Setup Questions

Hello all – I just found this forum and appreciate the wealth of information on many topics I know very little of.. Here is my story, I live in southern California and decided to drill well for several reasons. My main reason thou, is the love of my small Avocado grove. I am afraid the costs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks