Search results

1. V

I'm a bonehead - three way switch help

Thanks for trying to help me guys - I'm realizing that figuring this out may be beyond my ability and time available - gonna call an electrician in the morning.
  2. V

dumb question - exactly what do you mean by loading it down with an incandescent bulb - am I simply touching the wire to the base of the bulb?
  3. V

Ah, ok - I had found some schematics online, but none seemed to fit what I've got. I thought I had a "three way switch with power source at the fixture" but that still left me with an extra set of wires. I'll try one of the books. Also, I do have a multimeter which is how I found that the one...
  4. V

Thanks Thatguy - I should have mentioned that I'm a novice too - Some of you terminology is unfamiliar to me. I'm not sure how to proceed based on your reply.
  5. V

Hi all - I was rushing through replacing a light fixture this weekend, and disconnected the wiring without noticing what I had. Turns out there was more going on than I realized. The fixture (light #2 in the attached) is controlled by two switches, and is down the hall from another light...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks