Search results

1. CastIron

Toilet Setback and Tank Breakage

If you have a 12" toilet setback and you install a toilet with a 10" setback are you asking for potential tank breakage when installing a two piece toilet? Curious about the advantages or disadvantages. Thank you.
  2. CastIron

Gerber Ultraflush pressure assist toilet review and comments.

Gerber UltraFlush Pressure Assisted Terry and Other Forum Contributors: Thank you for your response to this thread, I have made a Toto selection and will post my thoughts after a little experience with our selection. Again, thank you for your in-put!
  3. CastIron

Terry: Thanks. I know what you mean about the associated noise, but from what I understand if the Gerber 1.6 pressure assisted ever clogs you need a snake not a plunger. My preference for a pressure assisted water closet is due to a problem with tank sweat. Additionally, even with my...
  4. CastIron

Gerber Ultra Flush 1.1 Terry: Tapping your knowledge, what do you think about the Gerber Ultra Flush 1.1? Will it consistently evacuate waste and clean the bowl? As far as pressure assisted water closets go is 1.6 gallons the magic number? Or have water closet designs advanced to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks