Search results

1. mo1258

Calc Electric Tank Standby Losses

Thanks for your replies to my post about Standby Losses. It is striking to me how "cheap" the losses are with a high efficiency electric.
  2. mo1258

Calc Electric Tank Standby Losses

Does anyone know how to calculate the standby losses on an electric tank water heater? I would think manufacturers would publish this data but I can't find it anywhere. Here's one suggested estimate but it seems to yield very low costs so I am skeptical that it is accurate: Assume indoor...
  3. mo1258

Kitec plumbing

You might want to at least explore the cost of a repipe. There should be plenty of plumbers there who have extensive repipe experience. The perfect time to repipe is when the house is empty and needing a new interior paint job... I agree - the home inspector should have clearly indicated Kitec...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks