Search results

1. SnappleG

Do you think our Rheem heater has died? (w Photos)

Hello Everyone, A couple of days ago I noticed that our water was not heating up as it was before. Yesterday we did not have hot water at all. I went to our Rheem 42V50-40F heater and looking at the pool of water below it + corrosion on the top I assumed that it is not worth fixing it at this...
  2. SnappleG

Wet round spots around sprinklers problem + Backflow device Q

We recently had our backyard sprinklers installed. There is one problem though: after only 5-10 minutes of being on, wet round spot appear around all 32 sprinklers and stay there for more than 6-8 hours (Arizona, 106F!). What can be a problem? Is it possible that all 4 new valves got clogged...
  3. SnappleG

What kind of faucet/vanity can I possibly install here? w photos

Hello everybody! Can somebody please help me to figure out what I can install in this powder room? Thank you We have an unfinished powder room in our house, and one of the plumbers who came to fix a couple of leaking faucets told me that we cannot just buy any faucet & vanity, because...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks