Search results

1. Z

Our new Toto toilets are GREAT!

A few months ago I posted a note about my contractor's wife balking on our getting Toto toilets for our North Florida vacation home. She claimed they were difficult to get in FL and kept trying to pressure us into getting a Kohler. We persevered on getting what we wanted and just wanted to say...
  2. Z

Picking a Toilet

Well, she is the contractor's WIFE and he is a very nice man with a great reputation doing a good job. I don't think he's going to divorce her on our behalf! (Hmm....maybe we could talk him into a short separation to get her attention? ;)) I'm getting very close to having a serious...
  3. Z

Will Round-Bowl Eco Drake do the Job?

I've been haunting this site as we are in the process of putting a small addition onto a vacation home that involves gutting the one existing horror show of a bathroom and redoing it, slightly larger, plus adding a master bath. As I have gone on (sometimes at length) about various aspects of...
  4. Z

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it!

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it!
  5. Z

I wondered how you feel about the AMerican Standard Cadet 3 toilets you bought for your own home...

I wondered how you feel about the AMerican Standard Cadet 3 toilets you bought for your own home after two years of service. We're not handy with plumbing repairs....I'm leaning hard towards the Toto Drake, although our contractor (well, actually his wife who does the ordering) is balking at...
  6. Z

Picking a Toilet

Thanks for the input, Terry. By the way, I love your site and have learned a lot by reading it, your reviews and the various blogs. My frustrations on this issue is compounded by the fact that this lady seems to demean anything my husband and I say we want or are interested in. We are...
  7. Z

Picking a Toilet

Mansfield vs. Toto vs. American Standard I'm in a quandry. We are installing two new toilets in a vacation property. They will be used about four months of the year, with some short term use at scattered times of the year. I'm not interested in breaking the bank on these, nor do I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks