Search results

1. R

PVC storm drain line has serious roots -- clear it? or start digging?

Greetings, In our condo townhome community, we have a 4†PVC storm drain line running underneath a 15-ft wide driveway. Because of a half-ass loose connection to a downspout during original construction, roots got into one end of the PVC line, big time. The tree is gone but there’s a...
  2. R

Kenmore Power Miser 12 gas WH won't reach rated temperatures

My Kenmore Power Miser 12 gas WH won't reach the rated temperatures at the various settings on the thermostat. At "B" setting, the hot water is supposed to be 140F. It was actually 115F yesterday. At Very Hot, it hits 138F, not 160F. (I would never purposely set hot water temp at 160F. Only 140F...
  3. R

Proper double sink waste plumbing, with Disposer?

Greetings, Before I found this forum and read some of the good threads, I re-plumbed the waste lines under my double kitchen sink. The tubular drain fitting attached to my Insinkerator came loose one time and made a big mess. And I did not prefer the usual baffled T-fitting for the disposer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks