Search results

1. 10"rough

Home Depot or supply house ???

Yeah , from wall to bolts it's 10-1/4........... I'd be thrilled with 10 -7/8 , Drake would work... No go.
  2. 10"rough

I'll take my chances with the AS rather than dealing with floor joist in the way preventing 12".... Besides this is last room to be remodeled in 1942 built home and I'll probably sell sooner than later. Toto Drakes in next one....
  3. 10"rough

I was set on a Toto Drake , did some checking and I need a 10"rough... could move joist and make it a 12" but not worth it for this house . To bad no 10" Drake.
  4. 10"rough

Hey Plumbers out there , Quick question. Is a American Standard Cadat 3 bought at Home Depot the same as one bought from a Plumbing supply house ? I've heard some yes and some no. Thanks !
  5. 10"rough

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Now if only Toto made a 10"rough Drake i'd be set. Instead I'm looking at the Cadat 3.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks