Search results

1. teqnic

Time To Replace Water Heater?

We live in a home in TX constructed in 2006. There are 2 50-gallon AO Smith ProMax electric water heaters located side by side in the attic with a recirculation pump. We were on filtered well water the first two years (high iron content), and then we paid the money to get city water...
  2. teqnic

Ball Valve Shutoff Missing Handle

We have two water shutoffs for our water line. One right by the meter and one by the house. The one by the meter, which is a Mueller ball valve, had a small leak and the handle rusted off as a result. There was also another leak several inches away where the copper line attaches to a black...
  3. teqnic

Leaking Outdoor Faucet?

I used one of our outdoor faucets yesterday at about 5, and last night around 9, noticed it was still wet. It was not dripping but it was wet behind the handle where the handle is inserted into the faucet nut. I checked it today around noon and it was dry. Not sure if this is an indication...
  4. teqnic

Prier Outdoor Faucet Plastic Cap

We have prier outdoor faucets on our home. I mainly just use one of our faucets. I noticed that when I turn the faucet off, a small amount of water seems to come from or drip from the red plastic cap on top. Is that normal or does that cap need to be replaced? Thank you!
  5. teqnic

Tank Bults Either Rusting or Causing Rust

Tank Bolts Either Rusting or Causing Rust Guys, I had a plumber out in February and he did a toilet rebuild. This morning I noticed that the tank bolts he installed are either causing rust or are rusting. We do not have this issue in our other two toilets. Here is a picture of one of the...
  6. teqnic

Replace PVC Cap?

Right behind our house we have two capped PVC pipes like in the attached photo. I noticed one of the caps looks like it was damaged maybe from a mower or something like that. Should that cap be replaced and is that something easy to do or should a plumber be called? I didn't know if it just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks