Search results

1. AFK

Paint on fiberglass bathtube chipped off

Paint on fiberglass bathtub chipped off What kind of paint do I get to repaint the chipped area? It's just a small area around the tub spout that was chipped off when the spout was replaced. The color underneath the paint was revealed to be a beige, and the paint that was chipped was white...
  2. AFK

Running toilets: A flood risk?

A plumber told me that there is a possibility of the running water accumulating if it starts running too much and it could flood the bathroom. I'm not in a rush to fix it since the HOA pays for water, but is this possibility...true? Also, other than just wasting water, what other risk is...
  3. AFK

I want to get rid of the dishwasher because I don't ever use it!

I'll probably get a plumber to do this, but will this create problems? My kitchen is tiny so I want to create shelves in place of the dishwasher "hole" so I can move my toaster oven and coffee maker down there so I can have a proper work area in the kitchen by freeing up counter space. If...
  4. AFK

how would you guys handle this? just had a Pegasus shower valve installed.

a plumber just spent 8 hours replacing my shower valve which was behind a fiberglass wall and drywall. no smitty plate. i called a bunch of plumbers and even had some come over to tell me if they could do the job without a smitty plate (because it looks ugly). finally found one, but when he was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks