Search results

1. J

problem filling hydronic weil mclain system

Problem Resolved Thanks for all the suggestions - my problem was identifying the fill valve behind and under the expansion tank. I removed the internal valve mechanism and was able to fill normally - now I have to find an appropriate replacement. The flo-control valve was a non-issue...
  2. J

Thanks for the suggestion. There are two in-line valves for filling, and both operate properly. The system has a "flo-control" valve (B&G) SA-1 1/4 which I gather is to prevent hot water circulation when the circulator pump is not running. Is this the valve you are referencing? Do I...
  3. J

Thanks for the reply - but i do not know what an air scoop is or how it operates. How can i identify it?
  4. J

My son recently bought an older house with weil mclain gas fired boiler and baseboard heat. The system had been drained. We tried filling the system using city water and could not complete the fill - some air came out of the bleeders, but then quit, and no water was seen. All valves are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks