Search results

1. K

Cultured marble shower base over plywood: Do I need to nest in a bed of mortar?

I am installing a 48x34 inch cultured marble shower base over a clean, level plywood subfloor. Is it necessary to nest the base (a pretty heavy one) in a bed of mortar? Also, are there any tips/methods/suggestions for getting such a heavy base into place safely in a small bathroom using only...
  2. K

Flexing a slightly misaligned ABS drainpipe by 2 inches

I am installing a 48x34 cultured marble ceramic tile shower base with a centered drain. The existing 2 inch ABS drainpipe is aligned properly along one axis, but is 2 inches off along the other. The pipe leading to the p-trap runs 2-1/2 feet to the nearest drain line and is flexible enough for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks