Search results

1. J_Tay1981

One toilet 12" Rough-in, other 2 are 13.5"

I'm pretty sure I can replace one of our toilets in a straightforward manner because it has a twelve inch rough in. The other two, however, are a bit over 13". Would I be able to get away with installing a standard 12" toilet and have it just sit further out from the wall than the one it...
  2. J_Tay1981

Buy Loo online or try luck w/ boxstore?

Just a quick survey of opinions: I've never replaced a toilet in my life, though I do lots of stuff around the house repair-wise. My parents have three American Standards that use 7GPF, so they wish to replace them with something that's more efficient and less prone to being clogged. I've...
  3. J_Tay1981

Will Round-Bowl Eco Drake do the Job?

I'd like to replace the three AS water-hogs that were installed in my parents' house in the late '70's with Toto Drakes. I'd really like the Eco Drake model specifically, but I'm pretty sure I can only install round-bowl models due to space restrictions. I see by the MAP tests that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks