Search results

1. Michaeleast1

Lost pressure, then major humming

It is fixed Thanks everyone for the advice. I was standing over the tank and filter when it was humming. In an attempt to discover where the humming was coming from, I turned to valve on top of the filter to shut the water off. About halfway between the turn, the humming stopped, but the water...
  2. Michaeleast1

The filter was changed about two weeks ago. should I call a plumber?
  3. Michaeleast1

No water from the valve I took the cap off the valve and slightly depressed it. Air came out, but no water. Let me explain further incase I mislead at first. When I turn faucets on, there is pressure and water for awhile. I lose all pressure after a few minutes of running the water, and then...
  4. Michaeleast1

I am new to the well world. We just bought this house and I've noticed since we've lived here, when running water, we will lose all pressure. We will have no water coming out the faucet or shower for 1 - 2 seconds. Then I hear a click by the tank, and then walla, we have water and pressure...
  5. Michaeleast1

Just bought a house

More pressure questions Before having this problem. I noticed that the water pressure was so-so for about the first 3-4 minutes in the shower. Then, it was as if I ran out of water. After about 5 seconds of no water - it came back with some good pressure. I assume that during those 5 seconds...
  6. Michaeleast1

Just bought a house

Well water pressure concerns We just bought a house and have never had to deal with a well before. I have been reading helpful information in this site. Thanks a bunch. However, I have a situation of my own. I went to Lowes and bought a new water filter. The one that was in it was very dirty...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks