Search results

1. dontwalkhand

Sitting on the lid of a toilet

Those covers really don't stay on plastic lids that well because of the hinges, are you using the cover with the Bemis seat?
  2. dontwalkhand

I see, OK, it looks like the Bemis it is, Plastic with the beveled edge for all of the bathrooms. At least peace of mind that I won't fall in when I sit on the lid is good. How resistant is it to scratches and the like? Things like buttons from pants, or something falling?
  3. dontwalkhand

I see, do you have the Bemis with the beveled edge? What I am worried about is when sitting on the lid with just a bare butt, the beveled edge would bother you, but I like the beveled edge style.
  4. dontwalkhand

What kind of kolher seat? We have the same problem with a Kohler seat downstairs, when people sit on the lid, they say to me that is going to cave in.
  5. dontwalkhand

I believe what we have right now is a Church, It is flimsy when you sit on the lid.
  6. dontwalkhand

If people are going to be sitting on the lid of a toilet to do things such as cutting toenails etc, would a plastic toilet seat be a smart decision? Are the lids on plastic toilet seats strong enough to hold a person? Would we be better off getting the molded wood? The advantage to plastic is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks