Search results

1. btmoore9

Slow Drip From Kitchen Faucet

I have a slow drip from my kitchen faucet that seems to be getting worse with time....can someone tell me how to fix this? Thank you :D Bridget
  2. btmoore9

Need To Replace Gas Hot Water Heater

Ok...hj...the water heater is in the basement. Jimbo.....We live in Colorado and I think you are right that we would need to get an inspection because if I recall I remember the guy at Lowe's saying it was an additional $30.00 for the permit....can we buy the permit from Lowe's?? Thank you...
  3. btmoore9

Need To Replace Gas Hot Water Heater

Ok, I know I have told you all how UN handy my husband is when it comes to things around the house so I am back for your advise and expertise again :) We bought our house in October of 2003 and the house was built in 1995. So it is now 10 years old and the hot water heater is just on it's...
  4. btmoore9

What Water Heater To Buy

Thanks for the update on that PEW, greatly appreciated! :)
  5. btmoore9

What Water Heater To Buy

Thanks PEW, can you tell me where I might purchase a Rheem Marathon?? I looked on the internet and it says Home Depot sells Rheem but when I went to their website and typed in Rheem into their search engine I couldn't find it :confused: . Thank you
  6. btmoore9

What Water Heater To Buy

Thanks for the info :)
  7. btmoore9

What Water Heater To Buy

Hello again all :) We purchased our home last October knowing that we would need to replace the water heater sooner than later. The house was built in 1994 and the water heater was the original one put in the house when it was built. We live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I have NO idea if...
  8. btmoore9

Toilet Noise

Fluidmaster Is A God!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your advice! The fluidmaster solved the problem and the noise is GONE!!!!!!! :D Pretty easy to install as well (speaking for my husband :p .) Thank you again Bridget
  9. btmoore9

Toilet Noise

Thank you so much for the info....I will do this and let you know how it works for me :)
  10. btmoore9

Toilet Noise

Ok, we thought this noise was more of a pipe issue until I was standing in my bathroom yesterday and the noise started and no one had even flushed the toilet! When we flush our toilet...only the mater bath toilet......this God aweful noise "hums" and now a vibrate has included itself! But when...
  11. btmoore9

Humming/Moaning noise ONLY from master bath

Thanks again Deb for the information :) I am printing these out and will take them with me to Lowe's so I make sure to get what I need!! Wish me luck.....I think I'll need it :o Bridget
  12. btmoore9

Still Need Advise With Groaning Noise In Master Bath

Thank you, thank you, thank you :D I will get that done this coming weekend and let you all know. Bridget
  13. btmoore9

Thank you so much for the information Jimbo, can you tell me what WH stands for? So are you saying that it could be as simple as getting a new shower head? That would be the greatest news! :) Please let me know, I am willing to try anything!! Bridget
  14. btmoore9

Still Need Advise With Groaning Noise In Master Bath

I hope someone can read the thread about the humming/groaning noise that only comes from the master bath when the toilet is flushed or when the water is turned off on my sink because the noise is getting louder and lasting a little bit longer and I am getting a little concerned. Please help if...
  15. btmoore9

New dishwasher makes high pitched noise

Ok, here's another one :) When we bought our house in October 2003 we bought a new dishwasher ($500.00 quiet one) because the one in the house was 9 years old! So, about 2 or so months later it started making this high pitched noise and I cant imagine it's the dishwasher so I don't know if...
  16. btmoore9

Ice Maker just quit making ice

Well, I just registered and here I am posting a second question :rolleyes: Well, when we first bought our house (October 2003....house was built in 1994) it came with the fridge and it has an ice maker. We noticed that it made ice REALLY slow, like just a handful of cubes a day. Well, it was...
  17. btmoore9

Hello and THANK YOU so much for having this forum!! :) I am a stay at home mom who is married to a wonderful yet NOT handy man :D Anyway, We just bought our house last October (2003....it was built in 1994) and when we moved in we put our own showerhead in the master bath (we have had it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks