Search results

1. jordan69s

Boiler pressure relieve valve leaking

Here is a pic of the reducing valve I have... I cannot tell the brand, I know that the watts brand is very simple to adjust the pressure by losing the bolt, and turn the top section. Anyone knows if this one can be adjusted and to what value? Thanks
  2. jordan69s

If I am reading that gauge correctly, it is 35 PSI... and I do not see an adjustment on the pressure reducing valve. How much pressure should the water on the boiler have?
  3. jordan69s

Hey guys, I have this boiler with a coil for domestic hot water. Once the pressure relieve valve started to leak I replaced it right away since it was at least 15 years old. That did not resolve the problem, so I checked the expansion tank, model 110, and there was no air at all in there...
  4. jordan69s

Type of soldering for installing a zone valve

I purchased some honeywell zone valves and in there I found this notation: "Sweat copper models, do not use silver solder because of the high melting temperatures required" Can someone tell me exactly what "silver solder" is? Is that a brand? What type of solder do I need to use in order not...
  5. jordan69s

Help rewiring a replacement Aquastat

Thanks for reading my post. Well, it is a Weil-Mclain boiler, the numbers I found were: 1269463 boiler size: P-466HE 144BTU HR 30PSI water 1.25 nozzle series 3 water 125.2mbh Wiring of the original Aquastat T- white wire to R845A Tv- red wire to R845A Z empty Zc yellow wire to...
  6. jordan69s

takagi K3 Propane line question

Thank you for reading my post! I have a question regarding the propane line for the heater. I currently have 3/8 solid copper for my stove working just great. The thing is that the heater needs a 3/4 line and the installer tells me I need to run one new line from the propane tank and have a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks