Search results

1. IMR4

Toto Eco Drake Problem

Hello, I have owned a Toto Eco Drake with CEFIONTECT for several months now. Recently i noticed some tiny pinkish spots in the bowl, below the water level, particularly at the very bottom. They dont brush off. Almost as if little particles got embedded in the CEFIONTECT/porcelain. I dont use...
  2. IMR4

Soiree MaP scores?

Hello, I am thinking of purchasing a Toto Soiree or Eco Soiree, but cannot find info on MaP flush scores. Does anyone know what the scores are? thanks!
  3. IMR4

What is a "full flush" on ultramax

We've installed a eco ultramax, about a week ago. Working great until today when we seemed to get a partial clog: gurgling sounds and siphon no longer sucking water down. After plunging a bit, the toilet is now working fine again. There was no obvious reason for the clog, so we think maybe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks