Search results

1. H

adding double vanity

Good Afternoon all: I am remodeling a hall bath and changing from a single bowl vanity to a double bowl. So, I have to add plumbing for the second vanity. Since I am also moving lights, GFI plugs, etc. all of the drywall is off the wall. My question involves the vent. I have a vent on the...
  2. H

toilet clearances to wall and tub

I have an existing toilet between a wall and a tub(that I just removed). I want to put in a slightly wider tub and I need to know what the code requirement for space between the tub and toilet to see if I can add about 2" to the width of the new tub.
  3. H

New tub or old?

I am renovating a bath in a 30 yr old house. There is a cast iron tub that is in pretty good condition. I have the bath stripped to the studs and was checking plumb, level, etc. on the surrounding walls. I will be tiling around the tub. When checking the level of the tub, it seems to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks