Search results

1. killavolt

Pool tripping GFCI breaker

A friend of mine has an inground pool. The last few days the pump has been tripping the GFCI breaker. He reset the breaker and the pump would run for a while and now the breaker won't reset. He replaced the pump, I replaced the GFCI breaker, making sure the neutral load was installed on the...
  2. killavolt

Tile Shower Waterproofing

Quite a few places in my area sell this tiled shower waterproofing system: http://www.schluter.com/8_4_kerdi_shower_kit.aspx It's been endorsed by John P. Bridge as an alternative to a mud bed. It comes with it's own drain system, which eliminates the use of a weep hole drain and the...
  3. killavolt

New guy here. Well actually old, but new to the forum. It sure looks like you have a bunch of helpful experts here and plenty of DIY'ers to ask questions. I hope to be able to contribute in any way I can. I'm a licensed electrician with 38 years in the business. Worked for my father since I was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks