Search results

1. Hotrodjohn

How Often?

I just installed an entire water system in my home. I have a hydrogen peroxide injection system that I installed on a flow switch and replumbed the outside hose bibs to untreated water. After that unit I have a 2 cubic foot carbon filter that I rebeded with centaur catylitic carbon. That...
  2. Hotrodjohn

Fleck 5600sxt

Not impressed. Put in a new well water eradicator/softener today. The valve is an electronic fleck, my other carbon filter is a fleck mechanical, anyway I install everything and plug it in and nothing, no display absolutley nothing! Can I use the unit for a day or two or should I put it in...
  3. Hotrodjohn

Flow switch

Help I put in a flow switch with a peroxide injection pump as well as a whole house carbon filter. I cannnot get the flow switch to work properly. It will turn on right away if I turn on the basement sink but anything upstairs (first or second floor) is a crapshoot. I am installing another...
  4. Hotrodjohn

Peroxide experts?

I need the hydrogen peroxide experts. I am swithching to peroxide from chlorine. The people that live in my area (Rural Northern il) have had great sucess with it and I am not wild about the chlorine. My question is about contact time. I know of several people that switched from chorine to...
  5. Hotrodjohn

Organic trap?

I know this is a tough question. I am setting up a hydrogen peroxide injection system for my private well system along with a carbon whole house filter. The water treatment guy that wanted a bunch of money to do this said he recomended an "organic trap" which is basically a water softener with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks