Search results

1. A

Water Stench

Thanks. All good advise. I can drain the system from the crawl space without too much trouble. It has the set up for winterizing.
  2. A

Water Stench

Another issue from a novice. We have a cabin in the White Mountains of AZ, hooked up to city water, a grinder pump on the sewer line, also hooked up to the city. Unfortunately, we only get to use the place every few weeks. When we get there, the first thing we do is turn on all the water...
  3. A

Hot Water Heater - Air?

HWH Temp I have the temperature set very high, not sure, but I had it set high to help sterile medical equipment used. HJ - I didn't think air could leak into the tank either, and I asked the question because I didn't know enough about plumbing to know if it could leak in through a bad pipe...
  4. A

Hot Water Heater - Air?

Thanks HJ. I think you are right about the steam. When I took off the plates and peeled away the insulation, it was damp. So the steam makes sense. The first outage was last Thursday and I haven't had to reset it but the one time. I left the plates off, so that may be helping the steam...
  5. A

Hot Water Heater - Air?

Hi All - I have a hot water heater that seems to have air in the lines, and I don't know if there is a leak somewhere or what is causing this, but want to correct it if needed. Background: This is an electric HWH, about 6 years old, hooked up to city water, and I have a water softner in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks