Search results

1. Onycomosis

how much overlap on PVC for closet flange?

Thanks for your replies. Gary - yes, the flange will sit level on the floor and screwed down to the subfloor. King - I have searched for a "longer" closet flange, but could not find any longer than the standard +/- 3". Thanks again Peter
  2. Onycomosis

how much overlap on PVC for closet flange?

While installing the tile floor, the depth of the setting bed "grew" and now I am concerned about the overlap of the PVC pipe between the closet flange for the toilet and the waste pipe. I want to make sure I have enough coverage so that the glue seals properly and does not leak. Can any...
  3. Onycomosis

25 1/2 inch long toilet needed. Any ideas?

Shorehouse, Villeroy & Boch makes a Twist toilet that is 24 7/8" long: http://www.villeroy-boch.com/index.php?id=2727&L=1&C=us&colname=Twist&groupkey=62.12840.116.1&subproductgroupkey=&colkey=62.14441.86.1&bad_group=&subcollectionkey=62.28713.86.1&page=1 I have seen a display model and...
  4. Onycomosis

villeroy and boch

I too was curious how the overall size could be shorter and prepared the dimensional comparison below to the Eco Darke (another small round front toilet). Note the dimensions are approximate (+/- 1/8"). It seems V&B shrinks all the dimensions slightly from front to back. By the way, this is a...
  5. Onycomosis

villeroy and boch

There are different models in the Twist line. The High-Performance Siphonic WC is 24 7/8" long: http://www.villeroy-boch.com/fileadmin/picdb/produkte/bad/tz/PDF/USA/62.28713.86.1.pdf?no_cache=1
  6. Onycomosis

villeroy and boch

Does any one have any experience with Villeroy & Boch toilets in general? I already purcahsed a Toto based on their reputation for quality, but this V&B can save over 3" of space in a 5'6" bathroom. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!
  7. Onycomosis

villeroy and boch

Villeroy, Did you ever find out more about the Twist toilet? We are looking at the Twist as it has the shortest length we can find, but want to make sure it works properly. Thanks for your help!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks