Search results

1. Calman

Kitchen Sink Trap - Inspection Cap or Blank Molding?

Ooops! ... meant to include this "after shot" above! Cheers again! Cal :)
  2. Calman

Update: Well, the little project was a complete success!!! .... so thanks to everyone for their help & support, I really appreciate it. As you mentioned, it was indeed a threaded cleanout cap and did unscrew with ease (makes a nice change). I used extended long nose thin pliers to remove...
  3. Calman

Many thanks for the replies ... really appreciate it!!!! This is VERY old plumbing, so the vertical is threaded "slip joist" and the horizontal is a glued trap connection. I will keenly look at this inspection/cleanout nut in the morning, so thanks again for the advice and re-assurance. The...
  4. Calman

Hi folks! Amateur at the plumbing game and would like to ask a question regarding slow draining from kitchen sink recently. I am guessing it's simply a gunged up trap, so I have attached a photo of the base of the trap itself and would like to ask if the cap in the photo is actually threaded...
  5. Calman

Acrylic Shower Pan and Cement Board Installation

Thanks Guys! ... always wondered what that abbreviation meant. I may post some images of our setup soon, as I will be purchasing this Easyboard, Thinset and tiles in the next couple of weeks, so I want to be absolutely sure that I am doing everything right, step by step. Cheers! Cal :)
  6. Calman

BTW, what's a cbu? (I'm guessing it's a term for backing board) Cal :)
  7. Calman

Hey Guys! I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad I found this thread, as it's identical to the query I was hoping to ask. We are in the middle of basement bathroom renos, where the looming prospect of installing our new acrylic shower pan (36"x32") is upon us. My main concern was the backing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks