Search results

1. M

Brand New Washing Machine Hose Squirts Water Everywhere, What Am I Doing Wrong???????

That's what I think the problem is personally, but I don't feel safe with doubling up washers as the resolve to the situation when I live in a condo and people live beneath me. Any other thoughts?
  2. M

Brand New Washing Machine Hose Squirts Water Everywhere, What Am I Doing Wrong???????

Everyone, The original hoses that were installed were made by Whirlpool (machine and hoses came together when I bought the machine). The original hoses that came with it, which have a plastic L-Bracket (90 degree bracket) don't leak at ALL. The aftermarker hoses, all which are metal and...
  3. M

It's not cross threaded, it's not leaking from the threads. It's leaking from the connector where the L-bracket elbows into the metal threaded circular piece.
  4. M

The first picture is the original connection. Note that one side if plastic (washing machine side) and the other side is metal (water supply side: The second picture is the 3rd set of hoses I bought from Home Depot/Lowe's. All the aftermarket hoses I've bought have been metal threaded...
  5. M

Everyone, I'm at a complete loss!!! I just relocated my washing machine from the bathroom to the kitchen (I installed a stand-up shower in the bathroom and built a cabinet in the kitchen for the washer/dryer). I've bought two Floodsafe Stainless Steel hoses, and a set of rubber hoses (all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks