Search results

1. Pipelayinghost

Lead vs Lead-Free solder

I always use a 97/3 solder with a acid based flux,any flux will do but i donot like the water based stuff,I have welded 8 inch copper with a mapp gas bottle from home depot with the turbo tip and a 4 inch nice paint brush to flux it with,no leaks ever,even with water in it,its an art form once...
  2. Pipelayinghost

Tank less Question

Thanks Ji:)mbo I assumed that but am not very educated on tankless heaters other then if you dont have access to gas dont bother,thanks again.
  3. Pipelayinghost

Tank less Question

I have many customers always asking about tank less heaters and most of them don't have gas service so I advise them not to go tank less,well I am getting ready to add a bathroom to my own home,master bedroom as well ,its my own home so I will not be Pennie pinching,my question is about going...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks